Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Buzzy Buddies Karen Middleton Wee Woodies

 Well folks back to reality today bank holiday over but still another week for the kids and lots of lay ins for me lol. 
I have another card for you from Cuddly Buddly's Karen Middleton Wee Woodies release

today my card is using this cute image


Digi stamp - Karen Middleton's Buzzy Buddies.
The ribbon is from my stash as are the flowers and doily I also added a few papermania capsule buttons in yellow.
I coloured this image with prisma pencils



3 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is simply adorable. I love the design and colors are fantastic.

The image is another one of my favorites.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and elegant Wendy:)x

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card, I really love the layout and papers

hugs
jayne
x