Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 9 April 2012

Karen Middleton Wee Woodies release

 Hi all I hope you are having a fab bank holiday weekend 
Shame the weather wasn't the same as last week when kids where at school knew it be like this though lol
Today I have another card for you from the fab Karen Middleton release Wee Woodies

I coloured this little Rabbit with Copics and Prisma pencils

Digi stamp - Karen Middleton's Buzzin' in to say Hi!.
 The ribbon is from my stash 
and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts

4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This Rabbit is so precious.
What a Great job you have done on this one.

Hugs

Sandra H said...

Morning Wendy, Oh this is so cute! beautiful colours nice and bright and great layout:)x

Vicky said...

So adorable and very cute Wendy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

pretty card, love the heart papers
hugs