Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 4 April 2012


 Hi all here is my Inspiration Card from the Whimsy Stamps new April release, this week I decided to use a lovely image from

 Moon Cookie Gallery called Lily Butterfly
I printed this image twice
I coloured  both images with Copics cut out one of the images and used blue stickles on it and then layered it onto the other image just sticking the middle part of the butterfly so the wings stood up you cant really see the bling but it is great on this image.



 The DP is from Mr T Holtzs shabby chic paper pad I also used a paper doily and some little white flowers to finish. The sentiment is also from whimsy stamps 

pop along to Whimsy challenge blog as there is a new challenge up today check out the DT's fab creations 

so there you for today pop back tomorrow when I will be showing you some new cards using some new images from Cuddly Buddly and Karen Middleton.



  

7 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is super cute. I love everything you have done here.

Awesome Job...

Tammy Ortiz said...

Super Cute. I love the softness and so girly.

hugs

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and a great idea. xxxx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Wendy...and I so love the colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

angeleef said...

This is brilliant! Really love the layered butterfly, gives the idea it really flies!
Love the soft colours you've used!
Greetz
**Evi**

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card. I love the delicate feel and the square doily

Hugs
Jayne
x

Sandra H said...

This is stunning:)x