Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Whimsy Stamps inspiration Wednesday Card

Hi folks I have another project to show you today this time it is for inspiration Wednesday at whimsy Stamps
I really enjoyed making this box easel card and even though easel cards are one of my fav shaped cards I havent done one is a while and never one on a box so really enjoyed making it 

The papers I used are from whimsy Stamps and are by Michelle R Designs papers called Blue Cottage Collection available here it is gorg I printed it out on Rymens 200gsm brilliant white coated card this is the card I normally use to colour or print digi paper on it is fab. I coloured this image with copics and prisma pencils.
The image is from whimsy and is called Autumn Blessings available here very cute she is to. I used core-dinations whitewash to matt on and  distressed all the edges and the edges of the digi paper then added  distress ink, I put snow tex to the corners of the card for a more shabby  look. The vine die and label die are both from Whimsy stamps. The flowers are from mulberry stamps and the ribbon is from my stash which I teamed with some cream tulle.  The lacy panel on the front of the easel Card I made with a corner punch by Martha Stewart. To finish I added a lacy butterfly from my stash and a brad to open the drawer.

I printed the paper out 6x6 and it fitted the box perfection with out trimming.

so there you go hope you like it don't forget to pop over to whimsy challenge blog for the new challenge and to join in for a fab prize.

7 comments:

Лена Казарцева said...

Very pretty!

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I've only ever done 1 with a drawer & I was still bit of a novice when I did it so didnt like it lol. This however I would be darn proud of it really is fabulous!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Juls said...

Hi Wendy,

I am enjoying a rare oppertunity to play in vlogland, I have enjoyed looking round your blog at all the fabulous creations that I have missed, so much inspiration, thank you!!

I Love this so fabulous and creative!! Hugs Juls

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, What a beautiful creation, the image is gorgeous!! truly so beautiful:)

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh wow! What a stunner, love the image and the papers, flowers and the butterfly are all beautiful, absolutely love this hun
Lindsay xx

Karla said...

Very pretty!