Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Emboss it wet or dry

So today we have another fab Challenge over at whimsy Stamps and our theme for this week is
 Emboss it wet or Dry
Here is my Card

I hope this card is inspiring to you as for some reason this card took me ages to put together my mojo had up and went lol. The image is by Natalie Michalski of Moon Cookie at Whimsy stamps and is available here even my colouring hasn't gone how I wanted it to, I coloured the image with Prisma pencils. To make matters worse I broke one of fav Marths Stewart boarder punches do this card had to redo with not so thick card.  Anyway I made the card blank from scatch following a tutorial from a fab Blog called StampARTic  Thank you for sharing this tut hun.
I didn't use any pattern paper but dry embossed the background with an embossing folder I inked all the edges of the card with pink distress ink.
The Tag is from Whimsy Stamps I used a rub on alphabet as I didn't have a mothers day sentiment lol so had to improvise the vine die is also from Whimsy and is one of my fav vine dies as it is so delicate. The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts and the ribbon is from the ribbon girl, I cut the image our the circle spellbinders and scollop spellbinders then ink them as well.

This is the card open
 the image is fab

Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. They welcome all paper projects.


Our Prize this week is




Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!


Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! Please Remember No more than 3 entries per challenge and all They  ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge

So there you go pop along to the challenge to see my other teamies fab creations they are a talented bunch give them some love by leaving a comment.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Wendy.xxx

Juls said...

so soft and pretty! Love the fancy edges! Hugs Juls

Tammy Ortiz said...

Outstanding job Wendy
It is just adorable.
Hugs
Tammy

Vicky said...

Beautiful card love the image & love the edging its gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sandra H said...

Wendy this is so beautiful:)xx

Vicky said...

Very pretty hun...and I love your gorgeous layout too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

so sweet, love the soft colouring
hugs