Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Published in Making Cards mag yipee for Cuddly Buddly

Hi all today I have some very special news if any of you get the Making Cards Mag look on the front cover and then page 21,22,23 and you might see MEEEEEEE and the 3 cards I made for Cuddly Buddly published how absolutely fab is that and how proud am I couldn't wait to get my copy delivered I would also like to show, here the 3 cards I made 

1st card

2nd Card

3rd Card
For the instruction on how I made these cards there are full instructions in the mag

The images are all by Liliboo at Cuddly Buddly the artist is the fabby Sam Salt so pop along to have a look at the shop and liliboo here

3 comments:

Flowergirl said...

These are all beautiful! Congrats on being published! Love these new image they look so sweet x
Wendy x

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, All cards are totally stunning:)

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous cards - well done. xxx