Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 17 March 2012

One stop Craft Challenge Handmade Flowers

Hi folks today the Challenge theme over at One Stop Craft Challenge is one of my fav themes

Handmade Flowers 

and our Sponsors for this challenge are the wonderful 
with a prize of 2 digis for one winner 

and 
Craft Obsessions with a £10.00  Voucher 

The Challenge team where also very lucky to be given some fab images from Krista Smith Saturated Canary to play with I used 

Circus Trixie 
here is my card



She is a fab image love her
I have coloured her with Copics and Prisma pencils the DP is from magnolia I used some lace trim from my stash and the purple ribbon is from the Ribbon girl.  The flowers I hand made from a punch which I then dropped and it fell to pieces this is the second punch I have broken this week what next.
I inked the flowers and leaves with purple distress inks and added some lilac pearls to the center of the flowers the vine die is from Whimsy Stamps and the sentiment from Cuddly Buddly .

So there you go pop over to One Stop Craft Challenge to join in and see my fellow teamies creations and give them some love thanks again

Huggles


6 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Super Cute .. The flowers are awesome.
hugs

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous .xx

Lily Anuska said...

Very beautiful card Wendy. Hugs. Lily Anuska

Vicky said...

So beautiful Wendy...and gorgeous colouring too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card
hugs

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card love your flowers xx