Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 31 March 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge Easter

Happy Saturday everyone sorry I am been missing in action on my blog this week but I have had a mare of a week to be honest it can only go up from here on in lol I feel like I need a deserted beach holiday. Any way hopefully things  will look up from here on in.
So onto this weeks Challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge and the theme this week is 
Easter


I used one of the new images from Liliboo over at Cuddly Buddly and coloured her with copics and prisma pencils I then paper pieced the tree and bench. The bench and little girl are two seperate images I cut the little girl out once she was coloured and added her to the bench with silicon glue although it is a bit hard to see the layer effect in this pic. The Digi paper is from Cuddly buddly.

The flowers and gems are frm my stash as is the ribbon the sentiment is also from Cuddly Buddly.
This image is fab for easter or summer.

So there you go pop along to OSCC to join in the challenge and to see my other teamies creations and give them some love.



7 comments:

Luanne said...

so pretty! I love the colors and card shape. great coloring too

Luanne
http://http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/
**check out my May Blog Candy**

Doreen said...

Love this...gorgeous image and colouring, love the layout... very pretty card.xxx

jo said...

So lovely, fab image and layout, gorgeous colour and love the paper piecing.....something i daren't try...i'm a proper coward aren't i lol!
Jo x

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is so pretty:)x

Lorraine said...

Very cute, love the colours used Wendy, super card. x

Daniele said...

such a sweetie Wendy love the colouring
hugs

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card. Love the shape.

Hugs
Jayne
x