Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 19 March 2012

New Liliboo release Easter/Summer digis at Cuddly Buddly

Hi my lovelies I hope you all had a fab mothers day and where spoilt rotten as you should be,
To day I have two more cards from the new liliboo easter summer collection, to show you

This little project is all about Chocolate its a nice little box to add some fabby chocs to


The image has been coloured with copics and prisma pencils and is called The Biggest Egg available here. The ribbon is from Bee Happy the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly available here The Digi Design paper is available here and is called Portfoli of papers Brown. I added a gem brad so that the drawer could be opened.

oops looks like I ate the chocolate lol

My Next Card
This card is all about the pink lol, the image is called Wait for it Does my Bum Look Big in this lol, and the answer is Yes Love is Does the image is available here I coloured her with copics and prisma pencils then added some glammour dust to the egg for that bit of sparkle.
The DP is from Cuddly Buddly called Pretty pink Mix available here.
The sentment is from Cuddly Buddly. The corners are from Whimsy Stamps and I also used one of the corner shapes to make the butterfly. The lace is from my stash, and the ribbon is from Bee Habby. The flower is also from one of the corner dies made into a flower and a brad added some pearls and flowers from my stash to finish

So there you go for now I will have some new samples on Thursday from the fab Karen Middleton so watch this space 


4 comments:

Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous card & box sweetie love the fab images & I really love that ribbon on the box its lush hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

These are both so cute. My goodness the all pink is my favorite.I a pinkie girl.

The box and that ribbon is awesome
hugs

Pinkllilac said...

Wow stunning cards Wendy, love the all pink one and the box is just beautiful love the colours.
Hugs Linda

Eskimo Frosting said...

Oh wow gorgeous work. Love the images.

Hugs
Jayne
x