Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 11 March 2012

New Liliboo release Easter/Summer digis at Cuddly Buddly day 3

Happy Sunday girls I hope you are having a fab Sunday and looking forward to a lovely Sunday Dinner
I love Roasties don't you
Today I am bringing you some more samples for the fab Easter/Summer release at Cuddly Buddly for Liliboo

Don't you just love little effalumps lol 

There are two Digis in this card the first is called Easter eggs available here and the second is Elephant available here and although this little chap is not from the new release the Easter eggs scene is I just wanted to show you how versatile the images where and how you can mix and match them across the liliboo range
The digi paper is called Pretty mix grey here. I coloured the images with Prisma pencils, the flowers are from my stash and the lace is from Bee Habby. The ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl and I added a few whie pearls to the top and bottom of card to finish off I layer the image and place it at a  angle. The Sentiment is from Cuddly buddly available here Twelve round Greetings sheet.



Two digis where used again on this card the first is the background scene available here called welcome back flowers, the cute little bumble bee is available here and is called Buzzy Buzzy Bee. I have cut out all the images I used with scenes and layered them with silicon glue, The flowers are from my stash as is the ribbon and buttons. The Digi paper is from Cuddly buddly and available here called Portfolio of papers Brown.
the images have been coloured with limited addiction Spring 2012 Promarkers and Prisma pencils and the sky has been added by using chalks in blue. The sentiment is from Cuddly buddly and Bits of Ivory Sweet Summer Sentiments available here.

So there you go for today I hope you are like these and remember you dont have to use the scenes the way I have you can mix and match them or just use them on there own.


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Georgeous card Wendy fab image and lovely layout too with lots of lovely colour so beautiful xx

Doreen said...

Fabulous cards Wendy,love the images and your great colouring.xxx

Juls said...

awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! these are so cute and gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Eskimo Frosting said...

Both card are gorgeous but
I think I like the elephants best.

Hugs
Jayne
x

debby4000 said...

Awww these are so cute Wendy.
luv
Debby