Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 10 March 2012

New Liliboo release Easter/Summer digis at Cuddly Buddly Day 2

Hi folks happy Saturday Hope you are having a good weekend I am planning today to box up some of my unused craft that I have had for yrs so I can clear some space in my craft room I bought some white cubes last summer to go in my craft room but as yet it is still under my bed not put up so I am going to try to sort some room our wish me luck.

Today I also have 2 more fab cards using images from the new liliboo Easter/Summer digis 

The First Card
again this is using two digi images the Easter Basket available here and the I am all ears image available here The digi paper is from Cuddly Buddly called Pretty Mix papers available here. I have coloured this images with Copics sketch pens and prisma pencils. I added a Martha Stewart lattice boarder punch to the top of the card then a banner or co-coordinating digi paper The flowers are from Mulberry crafts, the leaf and butterfly's are also MS punches. The ribbonis from my stash and I added some pink pearls with the Waco pearl maker pen from cuddly buddly and added some glitter before they dried for a little bit of bling.
The sentiment is from bits of Ivory at cuddly buddly.

Second Card

This little lady is called Bunny and Me available here. The digi paper is from cuddly buddly by Bits of Ivory called soft Spring available here. I coloured the image with copics and prisma pencils. The lace is from Bee Habby and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts and the ribbon is from the ribbon girls.
To finish the sentiment is also from Bits of Ivory at Cuddly Buddly.

So there you go for today pop back tomorrow for some more fabby images I had the pleasure of using 
and pop along to Cuddly Bubbly these images are a bargain at 99p 

7 comments:

Chris x said...

Beautiful, as always. Hope you are well. Chris x

Juls said...

such gorgeous cards!!! Loving all the floral details!! Hugs Juls

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh these are just gorgeous! Love the colours & images!
Hugs Shell xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Wendy L said...

Such stunning work. going to pop over to Cb now. xxxx

Daniele said...

pretty cards and scrummy flowers
hugs

Sandra H said...

Both cards are beautiful xx