Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 4 March 2012

Just Because I wanted to

Hi all today I have for you a just because card 
I got my new magnolia mag and 4 new stamps from the new set, I Had to sit on my hands I might add so I didnt buy more lol.
I havent made a card for a while, just because I wanted to so today I set about making a little project, I had great fun today making this and colouring the fab image 

I hope you like it to 

Isnt she just adorable I love this stamp one of my new fav, I think but will have see when I have inked up the others lol.  I made this card from a 12x12 white card stock and matted with all magnolia papers that I then edged with distress inks. I used a Martha Stewart all around the page punches. The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts, the ribbon and butterfly are from my stash and the little pink charm gem is from Hobby craft.

The image I coloured with copics and prisma pencils and then glittered the dress and headdress it is such a shame that the pic doesnt show of the bling.  this is the wrap I made and attatched to the card so you can tie it closed. I used spellbinders labels 4 to cut out the image.


Card unwrapped



This is the inside of the card I used the punch around the page to put a panel in for sentiment or to write on 
I am sorry the pics on this card dont do it justice I had fab fun making it and might even do another one lol using a different boarder punch
I just need to make a box for this one

I hope you like my little just because project, pop back on Wednesday for my Whimsy Wednesday inspiration card 

hugs

Wendy
 


9 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh WOW! Hun this is fantastic, I love it! Such a gorgeous image and the fold is amazing
Lindsay xx

Lily Anuska said...

Wendy this is amazing project. Love all details. This little Tilda is so cute and yours coloring is perfect. Have a great day. Lily Anuska

Sandra H said...

Another beautiful card

Debbie said...

OMG Wendy this is totally gorgeous, stunning & beautiful!! I love it! Debbie x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie loving the new image she is lush. Love the design I havnt made one of these for ages.....should really try find some time to do another one cus they are gorgeous & fun to do.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

catherine said...

this is such a beautiful card Wendy and love the way you have put it all together
x catherine

Wendy - AKA Mrs. B said...

WOW, Wendy... "just because" I wanted to - my goodnesss, Friend - this is STUNNING! The coloring, of course, is beautiful, but the creativity is amazing! I would love to make one of these - is there a tutorial somewhere? wendy xx

superdidine said...

Wahou I love your card it's gorgeous and so unusual

Daniele said...

gorgeous card WEndy bet that took some doing as there are soooo many sides
hugs