Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 3 March 2012

CSAYL Challenge starts 9th of March

Hi folks just a quick post tonight 
with a bit of good news I have asked to join the fab Christmas Stamping all year Long Design Team 
how fab is that 
I dont have to put my christmas craft away lol 
 The first challenge is on the
9th of March
 so be sure to drop by and join in we have a fab new DT and the challenges run all the way through till November I should be well up on my christmas cards lol
so pop back on the 9th and see my first creation for this DT and a little hint its not a Card 


3 comments:

mags said...

Well done on the design team position. Look forward to seeing your fab creations.
Mags
x

Sandra H said...

Well done

Patty Chalas said...

Welcome Wendy to the CSAYL team!!!

I can't wait to see what you come up for the challenges.
Is going to be fun!