Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 16 March 2012

CSAYL Challenge Recipe

Hi Folks today we have a new challenge over at CSAYL and the theme for this challenge is
A Recipe 
1 image 
2 papers 
3 flowers

Our Sponser for this challenge is Limited Runs

 The prize is 3 images for one winner 
how cool  
 The image I used from them is called Catching a Snowflake available here 


I coloured this cutie with prisma pencils and added glitter to her cuffs and the snow  shame it doesnt show up on the pic very well.
The background papers look like more then two papers but it is actually patchwork paper from nitwits  so looks like more lol but it is only 2 kinds honest. The flowers are from my stash and so is the ribbon I added a few pink pearls to finish off and the Sentiment is from  Lili of the Valley.

So there you go for today pop along to CSAYL to see my other teamies Creations and give them some love 
and to join in on the challenge

Hugs 

Wendy

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wendy this is super cute. I love the image it is really adorable.
hugs

Karen said...

Sooooo pretty Wendy, fab BPs too.
xx

Patty Chalas said...

Wendy your cards is awesome i love the papers you used, the bellis, the ribbon the colors.... everything! is gorgeous!! TFS

Julie E said...

So soft and sweet! Great embellies :>)

Sandra H said...

Oh this is beautiful:) x