Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 30 March 2012

CSAYL Challenge Card Use a Sketch

CSAYL  Challenge here again and today the theme is 

Use a Sketch so any sketch you like just include the sketch in your post to show us which one you used or you can use the sketch we have provided its up to you as long as you use a sketch
The Prize is a 
Christmas Stamp and some 6x6 papers 

The sketch I have used it the one provided by CSAYL
and here it is 
My Card

 I really like this card and loved using the sketch sometimes its just great to have the layout done for you and to just add your own colour scheme I think this card is one of my fav christmas cards

I used a fab lili of the valley image and coloured with copis and polychromos pencils for the highlights the DP is from a HOTP paper pad I won From Bramwells its just seemed to fit the colours of the image so well.
The flower is from my stash and I used a leaf punch which I inked with distress inks. I added some glammour dust to my flower as well. The Ivory ribbon is from the range. The sentiment is from the same paper pack which was handy lol

So there you go chicks pop along to the blog and see my fellow teamies fab cards and give them some love


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Wendy,an adorable image and papers.xxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is really adorable. I just love it. hugs.

Sandra H said...

Wendy, your card is so beautiful such a lovely sketch to follow from :)x