Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 9 March 2012

CSAYL Challenge Card Make a gift or Anything not a card

 This is my first Challenge project for CSAYL and today I have made to Christmas Decorations  using the fab christmas Templates from the Cutting Cafe who is the sponser for this challenge
The Template is available here in a set Called Christmas Basic shapes with loads of other templates and cutting files


Here is my little project 



I made Christmas Decorations using the star and snowflake templates
I used some white wash Core-dinations then used the template to cute out using digital paper from Bearlymine
I added some blue lace inbetween and lots of glitter and for the bling its just a shame you cant see it very well 
for the snowflake one I cut out a circle in brown white wash and added the snowflake to it and blinged this up to with glimmer dust.

I also added snowtex to them for that frosty look to 

I also added some flowers and two pearl pins the decoration is the same on both sides of the decoration
I added some ribbon which is from Bee Habby for hanging the snowflake dec.


I will add they look so much better in the flesh the photo's don't do them Justice as you cant see the glitter on them and the flowers
so there you go pop along to the challenge and take a look at all my other new teamies projects and to join in the new challenges

6 comments:

Patty Chalas said...

Wendy your cards are great!! love the color combinations
TFS

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, So beautiful are these xx

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

gorgeous ornaments!

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hunni...love the colours and fabulous designs...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful decorations, Wendy!

Karen said...

These are gorgeous Wendy.
xx