Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 23 March 2012

CSAYL Challenge Card Anything goes

Hi here we are again for our friday Challenge over at 
CSAYL 
and our theme for this challenge is 
Anything Goes 
couldn't be easier than that

The prize for this challenge will be the chance to be our first 
Guest Designer 
wowsers 

So here is my anything goes card


I had great fun making this card
The image is lili of the valley
Coloured with copics
the dies are Memorie box dies they are new to my stash and love them
the lace is from my stash
The Tag die is from Whimsy Stamps
Snowflake punch
Sentiment is Cuddly Buddly
The digi DP is from Nitwits Holiday Charms
The ribbon is from my stash

So there you go hope you like the card pop along to the challenge  blog and see my other teamies fab creations and leave them some love with comment







8 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Well this is really awesome.
I hope you win.
the colors are amazing

Julie E said...

What an adorable image! What a detailed card! Wonderful layers and colors - all good :>)

Chris x said...

What a beautiful card. I love this!
Hugs
Chris x

Jessica Bashaw said...

Wendy your card is fabulous! I just love the colors you chose, the digi is great, and your embellishing is awesome!

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful l so love this image:) x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOWZERS! This is amazing!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy,love it....Hope your ok,I came down to Sparkle Dreams a couple of weeks ago,thought I might of seen you????....
Mandy x