Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Whimsy Challenge Paper piecing

Welcome girls we have a fab challenge over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog and the topic this week is

Paper Piecing


So this is my card for this challenge I used the digi papers that I used for the card on her top and trousers, the image is called nose to nose available here and is by Crissy's digis at whimsy stamps
The flowers I made with Tammys EZshapes Flower swirl available here at whimsy's they are fab to use and so easy.

The digi paper is from the paper Shelter and I coloured the image with copics and prisma pencils. The vine is from Whimsy stamps and so is the the ticket stamp and die by Rainbow Echoes Designs for Whimsy stamps, I love them.  I distressed all the edges and then added some stickles and distress inks to the flowers, the ribbon is from my stash and the bead charm is from Hobbycraft. pop along to the challenge blog to check out my other teamies cards
Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. They welcome all paper projects.
The Prize this week is


Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!


Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! Please Remember No more than 3 entries per challenge and all we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge.

Also pop back tomorrow for the fab whimsy Blog hop


7 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Such a beautiful card Wendy and that image is just adorable.

Sharon x

Vicky said...

Wow Wendy this is so pretty..love the image and your fabulous layout too :o)

have a lovely evening hun...big hugs Vicky xx

MILA25 said...

Piękna praca . Delikatna i romantyczna .
Pozdrawiam Mili

Eskimo Frosting said...

Very very pretty an I love the image.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card. xxx

Maria Rud said...

This card is adorable. Love it!

Hugs
Maria xxx

Linda said...

Oh I really love this one.. Such a cute little image.. Very lovely work!! Hugs, Linda