Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Whimsy Challenge Anything but a Square Card

Hi, Everyone! It's Wednesday again so that means it's time for a new challenge! Over at the Whimsy Challenge blog.


Our Topic this week is

Anything but a square card
Well you know how I like to use square cards so this one was a good one to get me out of the habit.
Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. Whimsy's welcome all paper projects.

So Onto my card for the challenge
 I have done a card like this before and love the layout I used scalloped and circle spellbinders for the whole card the image is This is a hug available here from Whimsy and a cutie he is, also whimsy is having a sale at the moment on there Digital Stamps so pop over and grab bargin.
I coloured this card with Prisma Pencils and blending stumps I wanted to give this image a soft look hope I did that. All the papers are Digital and are from paper shelter I inked all the edges with distress inks pumice stone. The rosettes are made with the Tim Holts Rosette dies.

Mash up 
To finish off I added some pearl gems to the center of the rosettes
I used a Martha Stewart leaf Punch


The Prize this week is




Don't forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!


Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! Please Remember No more than 3 entries per challenge and all we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge.
So there you go my chicks have fun and join in and don't forget the sale 




9 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous project Wendy, love the image and the flowers. :) Hugs,Moni

Fleur said...

So pretty.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sandra said...

This is just so gorgeous:) Sandra H

jo said...

Gorgeous and that ribbon is fab!
Jo x

Eskimo Frosting said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Chris x said...

A little cutie
Hugs Chris x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet, I love the cute image and those beautiful rosettes
Lindsay xx

April said...

This is lovely! I love the rosettes! x

Monia said...

What a beautiful card, I love rosettes :)