Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Truly Scrumptious Challenge Card All Creatures Great and Small

Hi all this is my second post for today and it is for the Fab Truly Scrumptious Challenge and today our theme is All Creatures Great and Small
and we are sponsered for this challenge by the fab
Lili of the Valley
For this challenge we got to play with some lovely lili of the Valley images

I coloured this image with Prisma pencils and blending stumps
the digi paper is from the Paper Shelter.  I went for a grey and black theme for the main card I used some black tarten wired ribbon edged with scollops from Bee Happy it is lush the flowers are form my stash and I added black gems to the side of the card and the top and right bottom.

I added a hanging bead to my ribbon which I got from Hobby Craft. The sentiment is also from lili of the Valley.
So there you go folks pop along and join in.
Also Truly Scrumptious  is also running a DT call so if you interested in joining us, again pop along to the blog and you will find details of how to apply

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love the image Wendy the card is done beautifully as always.

Chris x said...

Totally beautiful Wendy, love the colours, ribbon and design. xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Wendy,love the image and papers.xxx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Wendy:) Sandra H

catherine said...

This is such a lovely card and love the colours. The image is fab
x catherine

jo said...

Beautiful card, love all the embellies, too
Jo x

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card. Love that black and white ribbon.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Beth said...

Aww this is so sweet! I love this image and the big bow with the charm is fab!

Love Beth xx