Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 18 February 2012

One stop Craft Challenge make your own background

Hi girls well today I have  fab challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge 
and the theme this week is 

Make your own Background 

This week our sponsers are

with a fab prize of 
4 images

And 
Whiff of Joy
1 stamp of winners choice

so today I used a lovely image from Meljen;s Designs 

isn't she soooo cute love this image she is available here
I coloured this image with my new 2012 limited addition Promarkers I love them to and Prisma Pencils.
For the make your own background theme I thought well this was very simple, I used an embossing folder and then inked it up with pale blue distress inks so easy but very effective.

The lace is from Bee Habby and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts I added a feather from my stash 
the ribbon is from Ribbon girl, the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly.To finish I added some blue gems to the right top and bottom.
Mash up of card 

So there you go pop along to the challenge blog to see my other Teamies cards and give them some love 




9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy,love the image and fabulous colouring.xxx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie love the image & the feather looks lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sandra said...

Beautiful Wendy with a gorgeous image and love the embellis:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Wow Wendy....gorgeous card sweetie and I so love the colour and fabulous embellies too :o)

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Linsey said...

Oh me, Oh My! This card is beyond adorable!! I adore your fabulous ink embossed bg, its so beautiful! Your coloring is second to none and the ribbon, trim and feather embellishments--Well,WOWWW!! I'm so inspired by you Wendy! TFS today, now off to see what the rest of your dt made! :) hugs

laney said...

Gorgeous Wendy !!Love the colour and fabulous colouring
hugs
laney

Venus said...

absolutely gorgeous. I love the feathers!

cardsbyann said...

Wow! Fabulous card!!! Love the blues and the feathers are a great touch!
-Ann M
http://cardsbyann.wordpress.com/

April said...

such a lovely card! the image is super cute and love the feathers! x