Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 4 February 2012

One stop Craft Challenge for the one I love

Hi my crafty friends before I get onto the challenge today I just wanted to share with you how cold it is at the moment in sunny not! Uk. I have a crafty shed and went into it today to do some crafting and omg my glossy accents and water spritzer where frozen solid it is brrrrr cold and we have forecast for snow.

Any way onto my Card today the challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge has a theme of

For the one I love

we are sponsored this week by

and they have kindly given us $16.00 gift voucher to spend at their shop

and also 



So onto my card 


 The image I used is from Day for Daisys and is called Beautiful Pixie and is available here I coloured her with Prisma Pencils I used just one colour then white for blending with a little hint of purple on the flowers.
I used kraft paper for the matting and used a fab embossing folder by Coutour Creations called Tied Together which was a gift from my fabby blog friend Lorraine. I edged the paper with Tim Holtz distress ink walnut stain. I added some gauze behind the image. The flowers I inked as well then spritzed with glimmer mist and added some glammour dust for that little bit of bling . The ribbon is from my stash as are the gems to finish I added as die from Whimsy stamps which I stamped with the sentiment with love  x from  fizzy moon.

so there you go sorry for the not so good pic it was freezing in my shed I might go back tomorrow to take another one lol but it is toooo cold tonight brrr!!

So pop alone to the challenge blog for a great challenge

have great weekend



11 comments:

Sandra said...

Your card is beautiful:) Sandra H

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card..
Jayne
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful and those flowers look fabulous. Love the soft cream.

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie this is soooo gorgeous love the colours & the image is lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Marlies said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy! I love the fairy image and the soft colouring is just perfect!! hugs, Marlies

Lorraine said...

The card looks fabulous.Hugs x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Wendy, this is so gorgeous. Love the image and embellies.

Donna x

Nikki said...

This is just stunning I love how you colored it and those flowers look amazing with your added touches

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous elegant card, I love those flowers they are so beautiful
Lindsay xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and I just love the flowers. xxxx

April said...

Your card is lovely! such a classic design! x