Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 17 February 2012

Karen Middleton Sweet hearts Collection release

Hi my little crafty buddies today I want to show you two cards I made with the new cute release 
from Karen Middleton over at Cuddly Buddly 

The first card I made is using a very cute image called Bunny bubbly and is available here

I coloured this little chap with Primsa pencils and blending stumps
The digi paper is from Cuddly Buddly to available here called Pretty Mix Pink
I used my fav core-dinatons white wash for the matting and I distress all the edges with Tim Holtz distressing tool. I used my new Marianne basket die which I loveeee its is fab I added some flowers and curled the wires stems. The Sentiment is from Bits of Ivory also from Cuddly Buddly available here. To finish off I added some pink pearl gems to the corners.

For Second card the image I used is called Kitty Post  available here 

Again I coloured the image with Prisma Pencils and blending stumps the digi paper is from Cuddly Buddly Pretty mix in green available here the sentiment is of the same Bits of Ivory sentiment sheet the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts I edged the big one with green distress inks. The white boarder die is my new one from Marianne I got from Cuddly Buddly. To finish I added  some ribbon from my stash and some clear glitter gems to the bottom right hand corner although you cant really see them.



8 comments:

Wendy L said...

A lovely image so cute. xxxxx

Doreen said...

These are both gorgeous Wendy,fabulous images.xxx

April said...

Both of these cards are super cute! love the colours you have used for each one x

Flowergirl said...

Both beautiful cards, love the auqa colours x
Wendy x

Lorraine said...

Love both cards Wendy I have just ordered the basket cannot wait to play with it. Hugs xx

catherine said...

These are two fab cards and lovely images. love the way you have put them together
x catherine

jo said...

both gorgeous cards and that basket of flowers is just beautiful!
Jo x

Sandra said...

So beautiful Wendy are both your cards with great images:) Sandra H