Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Whimsy Stamps inspiration Card

 Hi Everyone halfway through the week hope all is well with you sorry not been about much I have had a viral infection and I look like I had lumps growing out my neck as they where swollen.  Anyway enough of me lol my Card to day is for inspiration Wednesday over at Whimsy stamps and also don't forget there is a new challenge starting today over at Whimsys challenge blog with the theme of Pearl and Bling.

So onto my card


This is a cute little image call Birdie Friend available here I coloured her with Copics and Prisma pencils, I made a Cross over card today using papers from magnolia and shocking pink Card stock I was going to go for a paler pink but it didnt turn out that way lol
I used a whimsy label die and the stamp is from my stash. The flowers are from mulberry crafts and the ribbon is also a stash item. To finish the insert I added pink metal works die shape.

card insert I left a space to add a fuller sentiment or verse.
I added a Martha Stewart boarder punch and placed the pink ribbon over it.



Side view of card
To finish of I added some pink pearl gems on the ribbon and on the card insert 
so there you go hope you like it.
Dont forget to pop over to whimsy challenge blog to join in on this weeks challenge


8 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Wendy,love the colours.xxx

Sandra said...

Morning Wendy, Stuning as always and what a lovely colours choice and image :) Sandra H

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Wendy....love the image, colours and great layout too hunni..

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

Hope you feel better soon Wendy we need some sunshine don`t we. The card is gorgeous with all the pink. Hugs x

Daniele said...

this is stunning such a pretty card
hugs

Denise Gutierrez said...

oh WOW! how fancy your card folding skills!!! I love all the flowers and all the pink!

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Wendy. Just taking a moment to catch up on my blogging after a busy week! This card is gorgeous - I love the cross over card....must make time to try out one of these!

Hope you are feeling better now by the way

Sharon x

cardsbyann said...

How darling is this?!!! I love the colors and fold. All the sweet embellies... it's just fabulous!
-Ann M