Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Whimsy inspiration card Little Bear Love U and new Challenge

  Today I have a fab image from Whimsy Stamps hopefully to inspire you 

He is called Little Bear Love U and available here at Whimsy's.
Also a new challenge starts today with the theme 
Birthdays


Isn't he so cute I coloured him with Prisma Pencils and a blending stump. The Digi Design paper is from Nitwits I used the fab Marianne oval die, the vine die and heart die are from Whimsy Stamps love them. I added a bit if white lace down one side. With a touch of lilac Tulle through the whimsy heart then an organza ribbon with a lilac flower to finish off. The die flowers are from the Marianne die sets to they came with the oval die.
To finish I punched some little butterfly's with a bit lilac of stickles on them for that bit of bling along with some lilac gems along the bottom and top right corner.
I added some green foliage to finish.
Pop along today for another challenge at




2 comments:

Juls said...

this is gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Sandra said...

Hi Wendy, Your card is a stunner!! fabulous image and how great are those flowers they are ..........amazing:) Sandra H