Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Whimsy Challenge use Brown and Blue on your Card

Today I have a card for you for the fab Whimsy Challenge and this challenge theme is 
Blue and Brown 
two of my fav colour combo's.

The digi I used is by the fab Artist Lia Stampz
and is called Molly you can get her here

For this card I used the spellbinders borderbilities for the sides of the card I have had these for a while but never used them naughty me. I coloured the image with prisma pencils The Digi paper is from Nitwits and Kraft paper is from pink pettiecoat who have a fab selection of kraft digi paper 
The fence is one of the new Marianne dies that come with the little bird and birdhouse I added some white acrylic paint but for some reason it turned creamish not sure why. The tree die is from Memory box love it
The Sentiment is a whimsy sentiment set and matching die. I added some gems down the side of the card

The ribbon is from good old Hobby Craft. I stitched around the card with a combo of zigzag and straight Stitching in white cotton. To finish of I added some flowers from Mulberry Crafts.

So pop along to the challenge blog and have a go to win a fab prize.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Wendy, Oh this is stunning beautiful image and lots of lovely embellishments:) Sandra H

Lily Anuska said...

Wow this is beautiful too. I love tree die. Lily Anuska

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the colours and the embellies are to die for. hugs heidi x

Vicky said...

Beautiful Wendy...! love the image, your wonderful colours and your tree too....I so love that tree :o)

have a lovely afternoon sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Wendy,love the tree and fence.xxx