Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Twice as nice

Today I want to show you how I made two cards with the same image and the same layout but with two different colour themes.

I got this image from The Paper Shelter it comes with an outline image and also coloured for quick cards.

I used copics for this card no design papers just embossing folders it just shows you can make an effective card with little cardstock added a bit of lace from my stash and some lilac flowers I didnt want to put to much on this card not like I normally do as wanted the image to be the focus. Sometimes simple is just as nice I used dotty embossing folder and diamond stitch. I edged the layers of my card with pumice stone distress inks. The die down each side of the card is magnolia doo hickey.

The second card is the same image but comes already pre coloured from the Paper shelter

So this card has exactly the same layout and embellishments but it looks different just by using different colours the quality of the digi is fab and prints out beautifully.
so there you go hope you like these two cards.





9 comments:

Linda said...

Such a beautiful cards.. Thanks for joining the DT Call at The Paper Shelter.. Good Luck!!
Hugs, Linda

Vicky said...

Wow Wendy...they are so beautiful..and wonderful colour combo's too hun..and your colouring is truly stunning too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Stunning cards. Really pretty.

Jayne
x

laney said...

wow!! both absolutely gorgeous!!
hugs
laney

jo said...

Sooo pretty, they both gorgeous!
Jo x

Vicky said...

2 gorgeous cards hun love the image she's a sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sandra said...

Both cards are stunning :) Sandra H

Denise Gutierrez said...

wow both cards are beautiful! but I must say... YOUR coloring and color choices win my vote! hehe

Flowergirl said...

These are gorgeous, beautifully coloured x
Wendy x