Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Truly Scrumptious Challenge Card use Something forgotten

Welcome to my first post for the day and this is for the 
Truly Scrumptious challenge and the theme for this challenge is
Something Forgotten so use something you forgot you had, wasnt to hard as I have far to much stash.

So for this challenge we are sponsered by 
Whiff of Joy

So for this challenge I had a good route around my craft room and found two sets of Spellbinders die still in the packet unopened and unused I got them last yr and never used them naughty me again.

For this card I decided not to use an image but just some flowers some lace, ribbons, gems and a sentiment
unfortunately the die I put the flowers on in 3 matted layers you can really see cause I went a bit mad with the flowers lol, but the leaf die is one of the dies I hadn't used and forgot I had. I inked the leaves sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist and sprinkled some glamor dust on them for that little but of bling shame you can really see the bling.
I added a pearl pin to the flowers and a string of pearls to the top and bottom of card
The Sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly 

So there you go hope you like my no image card, made a change.
pop along to the Truly Scrumptious challenge blog to join in the fab challenge


7 comments:

Chris x said...

Beautiful Card!
Hugs
Chris x

Lily Anuska said...

Amazing card in wonderful color combination. Hugs. Lily Anuska

jo said...

Gorgeous card
Jo x

Heidi said...

Wow another truly scrumptious card wendy. love the colour rush you have going with the pinks. hugs heid x

Sandra said...

Hi Wendy, Truly amazing card:) Sandra H

Doreen said...

Beautiful Wendy,love the flower arrangement.xxx

cardsbyann said...

Oh my, this is so my cup of tea! I love this card!!!
-Ann M