Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Guest Designer at Colour Me Creative Challenge

Hi my Lovely followers I have been asked to join CMC Copic challenge Group for their next challenge as Guest Designer how fab is that. The Theme for this challenge is 
Pink Black or White Retro
now the the Pink Black or White is easy for me, but not made many Retro Cards well one before in fact so this was a brill challenge for me to work outside my comfort zone I hope you like the card I made and it looks Retro.


The Sponsor for this Challenge is


The image I used is called Monique Retro
and here is my card
 I coloured this image with Copics and then mounted it onto black cardstock the Design paper is from my stash I have had it for a while so can't remember where I got it from, but it fitted the challenge.
The Retro Flowers where punched with circle punches then scrunched and a little brad added. I then used  a whimsy Die with black card for the swirly vines.

The sentiment is from Stamp Addicts and the brads and gems are from my stash. To finish of I added some shocking pink ribbon and a beaded black tassel, so there you go hope you like it.
Pop alone to CMC Copic Challenge Group to join in on the fun


9 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh your card is stunning so beautifully coloured image and lots of lovely background and dies truly amazing:) Sandra H

Juls said...

just stunning!! Love the colours! Hugs Juls

Patricia St Martin said...

Congratulations on being the GDT. I love your card. You always do such a beautiful job. Your coloring is wonderful great job on her dress.
Hugs, Patricia

Renkata said...

Wendy,
your card is so gorgeous.
Love the layout and her amazing dress.

Marlies said...

Congrats on being a GDT. Your card is absolutely stunning! hugs, Marlies

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congratulations on the GDT, Your card is fabulous, the colour combo is really striking and those flowers are great
Lindsay xx

Shelby Goolsby said...

Wow Wendy this is fabulous!! The colors are so vibrant and I love the flowers and embellishments. I am so happy you are our Guest Designer this week.

Brook said...

Wendy, love your card and your pinks are so bold. Wonderful! I love how you made the flowers too. So glad to have you as our guest designer.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

congrats on being our guest this challenge!! fabulous coloring on your card! xxx Steph