Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Cuddly Buddly Panchela Best Buddies


Today I am bringing you a fab image for Panchela Studios at Cuddly Buddly this image is called Best Buddies and is available here 

Isnt it a cute image, the Design Papers are also from Cuddly Buddly and are a mixture of Karen Middleton Digi papers and Bits of Ivory Digi papers.
The dies are Mariannes with some buttons from my stash as is the blue Tulle. I also used the Tim Holtz clock die which I added some picket fence crackle paint.
The vine die is a Cherry lynne Die
the ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly.
To finish I added some blue gems to the top right corner and bottom left corner

I hope you likey 





9 comments:

Lily Anuska said...

Wow, it's amazing card Wendy. I love coloring and all details. This Marianne Design flowers are very beautiful in combination with buttons. Hugs. Lily Anuska

Sandra said...

Hi Wendy, Truly an amazing and beautiful card :) Sandra H

jo said...

Gorgeous - so much detail and prob my fave colour combo!
Jo x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card Wendy.
luv
Debby

Eskimo Frosting said...

This is so cute. I really love the colours and the image.

Jayne
x

Karen B. said...

Oh goodness, these little guys are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, such a sweet card! Beautifully designed.

x Barbara Anne
(Bits of Ivory)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, love the image and those intricate die cuts are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Doreen said...

Stunning,beautifully coloured.xxx