Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 27 January 2012

Creative Stamp Mag and Cuddly Buddly OMG I AM published

OMG  it has been a long couple of months waiting for the fab mag Creative Stamping to come out WHY you ask well if you look on page 55 its Meeeee with 3 cards usng the fab Cuddly Buddly digi images. To say I am very proud is an understatement when I went to get the mag I made the poor lady at the till wait while I unwrapped the mag and said look look that's me lol she must have thought I was a mad women, which of course I was, I have a houseful of boys who just don't get it so hadtso share with someone, if I could have stopped every person on my way home I would have, just to show them, but I refrained lol but it was soooo hard lol.

See one of my cards on the front page OMG I am so happy (sorry)lol

Any Way  here are the cards that where submitted for publish.

They are soo cute love them and they where fab to colour 
image available at Cuddly  Buddly Here they are by the fab Pachela Studios and are called Just the Two Us.

This one is also very cute and is available here and is called With a Cherry on Top.
This one is very cute for a Wedding Card Valentine anything lovey really lol it is available here and is called 
Because Your Worth it.


This last card was submitted but not featured not enough room me thinks but wanted to show you it any way 
the image is called Wedding Day and available here although they didnt show this one, I think it is my fav

So there you go get the mag Creative stamping and take a look if nothing else they offer £20.00 worth of stamps free and loads of other great crafters. Thank you so much for looking and leaving a comment I am so full of love today lol, I totally know that if I had never had a blog I would never would have had this opportunity it was the best thing I ever did love you all 

to Celebrate my fab good news I will be adding a fab Candy On Monday so watch this space. 






9 comments:

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Huge congratulations! Very well done. No wonder your cards were published, they are fabulous. I love them all. I think I would be just as excited as you, go ahead, you deserve it! Lol best wishes, Jill x

Fleur said...

Wow Congratulations, They're are beautiful Wendy ~ well deserved.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Doreen said...

Congratulations Wendy,your cards are superb.xxx

LaJanette said...

How exciting! Getting published is one of my goals for this year:0) Congrats! Your cards are gorgeous:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Pamela said...

Congratulations Wendy, well deserved. Your cards are gorgeous.

Pam x

jo said...

Beautiful cards, Wendy, you so deserve to be published! Huge crafty congrats to you! I know what you mean about boys - i have 5 too- they just don't get some things do they lol! Have a fab weekend!
Jo x

Marlies said...

Congratulatins Wendy!! These are such gorgeous cards and you have realy deserved to be published!! Have a nice weekend! hugs, Marlies

The Little Stamper said...

Wow - congratulations Wendy and very well deserved. I bought the mag on Friday and was so impressed with your cards - they are all beautiful!

Sharon x

Laura said...

Congratulations! All of the cards are gorgeous, and your colouring is fantastic!
Laura xx