Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Truly Scrumptious Challenge Card


 Welcome back to the Truly Scrumtious challenges after our break over Christmas
today for our first challenge of the year our theme is
 Shabby Pastel and paint
 that will get your thinking caps on 
for this challenge we are sponsored by the fab

  Bunny Zoe Crafts
  Here is my card for this theme


 So here is my card for this challenge I used an image from Krista Smith of Saturated Canary and for the paint side of the theme I used pearlised acrylic paint to my leaves, around my card, on the fence and on the flowers, The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts and the netting and ribbon is from my stash.
I used a Tim Holtz fence die which I distressed and added pearl paint and purple distress ink.



  added some white lace from Hobby Craft behind image and used one of the new doo hickey tag dies inked it then addd just for you sentiment from Stamp Addicts and finished it off with a flower charm the Design paper is from the new Magnolia papers

I got the inspiration for this card from the front cover of the new Magnolia mag I did change it around a bit to make it my own and so it was not exactly the same but the colour scheme the theme is the same I just thought the card was fab for this challenge so the credit goes to the maker of that card for the inspiration of this card although I don't know her name will try to find out.

So anyway pop along to Truly Scrumptious Challenge Blog to join in with the fun
We have some fab new sponsors so what this space very exciting cant wait to used there images



7 comments:

Juls said...

oooooooooh wow!!! this is just utterly fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is soooooooo beatiful I love the colour the image well of course the image is gorgeous I love these images & I sooooooooooo love shabby chic its my fave I would have it all around my house if I could lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card. I really love those Saturated canary images.

Jayne
x

Vicky said...

So beautiful Wendy...and I love the colours you have used hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

The Little Stamper said...

What a great card - I love that gorgeous image and all those fab embellies!

Sharon x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Wendy! A lovely shabby look and a cute image! I love it all!! hugs, Marlies

Denise Gutierrez said...

what a beautiful card!!!