Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 12 December 2011

Two fab Announcements and a Wee Card

Hi everyone I have two fab announcements to make the first is that I have asked to join the Design Team for 
Drummm rolllll




Yes Whimsy Stamps on there Digital design team challenge blog how cool is that I am so proud and very happy

My Term Officially starts in January but here is a card using the Wee stamp I got from Whimsy Stamps I coloured her on Kraft paper with Polychromos pencils. I posted the image a couple of days ago, well I have now made a card.

Sorry for picture quality again so dark and horrible its pouring with rain and blowing a gale here

Items used

Card Blank ... Craftwork Cards
Kraft paper ... Papermania Card Blank
Stamps ... Wee Stamp from Whimsy stamps by Sylvia Zet
Flag stamp ... Whimsy stamps
Flowers ... Mullberry Crafts
white mesh ...  my stash
Ribbon ... Ribbon Girl
Swirl Dies ... Spellbinders
Lacy tag Die ... Whimsy Stamps
Lacy Square Die ...  Mariannes Die
Distress inks ... Vintage photo.


My second bit of news is I have been asked to be a Guest Designer on Suzanne Deans Colour Me Creative challenge blog for their next challenge how fab is that to.

Any way just wanted to share this news with you.


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats Wendy and looking forward to working with you on the Whimsy team! It's not hard to see why they chose you though, your cards are lovely and you do such pretty flower groupings.

mags said...

Lovely card Wendy. The image looks great. Must try colouring on kraft card. Well done on the DT and guest DT positions.
Mags
x

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love the vintage look your card has!!! and your pencil coloring is just beautiful! I cant wait to work with you on the team!