Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Snow Angels in the snow

Hi my Jingly Crafters well this card is one I have had coloured since last yr how bad is that But first I need to tell you I had a good tidy out my crafty Wendy shed as I need to make room for my new marker holder that my fab crafty friend Vicky's hubby Steve has made for me they are fab I cant wait for it to arrive 

here it is
isn't it just fab it is for my copics, spectrum Noir pens and promarkers if I can fit them all in hop over to her blog she is taking orders if you would like one her blog is here I cant wait to add it to my little crafty space.
I have been after something like this for ages. 

Any way onto my card like I said the image I have used today is one I got last yr and I am not sure who the stamp is by but I will find out and post it

This image has been coloured with copics and glammer dust glitter has been added to the hat boots and snow although it is hard to see it. This stamp is quiet a big image and nearly filled the hole card I had just enough room to add some Christmas roses from mulberry crafts and some ribbon from my stash. The Design paper is magnolia and I added a doily that I have inked with walnut stain distress inks. I then added some a row of green gems along the bottom, the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly.

Hop you likey can you remember the days when you made Snow Angels in the snow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 

17 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ooo Wendy I love your deep coloured Roses and festive feel to your card. Well done on getting Steves copic unit on the way he can buy Vicky a nice xmas pressie now lol! thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

Shelby said...

Love the bold Christmas colors...looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at MMCS for our Traditional Christmas challenge.

Shelby

Mandy said...

Thank you soooo much for taking the time to comment on the problem I had yesterday,I really appreciate it...Gorgeous card,lovely layout and image....Hope your doing well after your op???....Love your new storage,lucky you...
Mandy x

mags said...

Lovely card Wendy. That image is gorgeous and love the embellishments.
Mags
x

Ans said...

wow zo mooi is je kaartje
en dat kastje super ,gaaf í just love it
gr,ans

Heidi said...

I love it Wendy, such a fun image, and perfect for the snowy weather we are getting at the moment. hugs heid x

Daniele said...

lovely card Wendy, hopefully your marker pen storage makes it in time for Christmas, Vickys hubby sure is talented
hugs

Juls said...

fun card! Love all the fabulous detail! especially the tartan ribbon! Hugs Juls

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow this is one of my favourite images. Such a beautiful card with lots of detail.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Sarah said...

Hi Wendy, what a gorgeous card. Love all the embellishments and the image is wonderful (I think it maybe a Ladybug Crafts Ink - looks like the Nikki range, but I'm not sure).

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design, Sarah

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the image & those flowers are gorgeous!
Hugs Shell xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, fab image and love the colours....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Wendy xx

cebelica said...

Beautiful card. I love the image and the embellishments you used. Thank you for playing with us at MMCS challenge this week! xx

Dot said...

Beautiful card with wonderful embellishments. I love your colouring. Good luck, and thanks for joining our Y for Yipee challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Dorte x

Michelle-a-bella said...

What a gorgeous but FUN card, love it!!! Have you found out yet who the stamp image is from? Thank you.

Darsie Bruno said...

What a fun card! Those roses are divine and the image is darling! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Belli Challenge! Please stop by and play with us again! Our next challenge is "Christmas Cards" on the 21st! One last card before that big day!
Merry Christmas!
Darsie
Belli Challenge DT Coordinator & Owner

Ceal said...

wow love all the details what a fun card! thanks for playing with the Belli girls