Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 10 December 2011

OSCC and Squiggle stamps challenge cards

Hi Holly Jolly crafty friends today I have 2 cards for you the first is for 
Squiggle Stamps Challange and the theme is Lets Celebrate, this is the image I have used 

I coloured this little lady with copics and she is called Daisy with Balloon and is available here. The Design paper have used is from Bearlymine they are digi papers and are fab quality to. the flowers are from my stash and the dies are magnolia angel wing die and Marianne's fancy doily die I added some pearl accents to the angel wing.

 Side view of card
Sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly as have added a little lilac gem to it the leaves are a martha Stewart punch
and then some more gems across the right hand top corner. A little lilac chalk pad for the edging of the image then layered onto white card cut with spellbinders labels 4 die


mash up of card
the little ribbon rosette I made myself I will add a tut on how to make them they are very easy.

For my second card is for One Stop Craft Challenge, and the theme for this challenge is
Traditional Christmas colours
We are sponsored for this challenge by 
Robyns Fetish

The image I used is called A Bell for Christmas and is available here
 I coloured this image with copics and as I am taking suzanne Deans class 5 I wanted to work on my colouring in gold hope it worked. the Design paper is from my stash from last yr so dont know where it is from, sorry. The red card on the top triangle of the card I edged with SnowTex and then sprayed the whole red card with crafters companion spray glitter, although you cant see it in pic it does bling honest lol.

 The leaf die is from Mariannes and which I cut in green card then added snowtex to it I then dipped my roses in the snowtex to give them a nice snowy look. I then added a wooden snowflake with yes you guessed it snowtex on it.
I added some glitter to the berries on the bell and left them white. The ribbon is from my stash as is the snowflake brad.  I used a Martha Stewart cherish boarder punch and then put some red ribbon on top and some gems near the end of the ribbon.
To finish off I punched out some snowflakes in red card, added some Snowtex to them and then layered with silver snowflakes plus a small gem in the middle. There you go thank you for looking at my cards and leaving comments I do appreciate it and hope you enjoy following my blog.


5 comments:

mags said...

Hi Wendy. Both cards are stunning but I particularly like the second one. You have achieved such a snowy look with it. Fab makes.
Mags
x

The Little Stamper said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy.

By the way, I am loving your seasonal blog header!

Sharon x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous cards sweetie love them both love th pretty colours on the first & I love the traditional one as well the bell is coloured beautifully hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Daniele said...

just two stunners Wendy
hugs

Lily Anuska said...

Both cards is beautiful but I prefer second one. I love frozen look on flovers and leaves - I feel the winter. Hugs.