Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 24 December 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge Winter Wishes and a Merry Christmas

 Hi My little Crafty Elves on this Christmas Eve Saturday, well I am here for my last Christmas challenge of this yr and the last Christmas card as well. This challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge is the last one before they break for the big fella to pop down our chimneys but they will be back on the 7th of January for the new start to next yrs challenges with some fab new sponsors any way on the todays challenge which is called 

Winters Wishes
This challenge we are sponsored by the fab 
One Stitch At A Time
and I chose this lovely image and in fact this is one of my favorite Christmas cards I have made this yr very chrismassie but very simple.

isn't this image fab I love it so easy to use, I just added loads of fine glitter to it and it looked lovely it so looks better in the flesh so to speak as it just sparkles. For the background paper I used a snowflake embossing folder and added a few gems here and there. I then matted it onto silver mirri card I know we dont use mirri card much any more but think it just need that bit of shine.


you can just about see where I put the glitter but you just dont get the feel of the bling boo hoo.

The flowers I made with the Marianne spiral flower die then added some Snow-Tex to it for that extra snowy effect fab stuff to use on cards.
The ribbon is from my stash as are the gems.
The Sentiment is from a stamp Set from Cuddly Buddly.

So there you for for this yr pop over to One Stop Craft Challenge to join in

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year where I will be back with some fab Candy

  


4 comments:

Juls said...

oooooh this is just gorgeous!!! Loving the ribbon and the roses!!! Hugs Juls

Fleur said...

A stunning card,
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas
HUGZ Fleur xX

Lily Anuska said...

Beautiful. Image is realy special. Merry Christmas to you. Lily Anuska.

catherine said...

I just love this acrd and the colours are stunning. I have become your newest follower. Merry christmas
x catherine