Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 31 December 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Cards for 2011 plus my 1st ever blog card

 Today I wanted to show you my Top 10 Favorite Cards that I have made in the last yr I am also going to show you the very first picture I ever posted on my blog so you can see how my pics have improved (I hope) over the year.

 lol this was the very first card I ever put on my blog in 2010 and the very first card I ever entered into a challenge which was for Pink gem challenge blog which was a sketch challenge. The image is fab but my colouring leaves a lot to be desired as does my photo skills.

I have come so far since then I am now on various DT Teams.
One Stop Craft challenge 
was the very first challenge I was excepted on and I was so proud I was jumping around the room not a good look for an lady of tender yrs lol.
Now I am on 
Truly Scrumptious (resuming in the new yr)
Squiggle Stamps 
Cuddly Buddly (no longer doing challenges)
But I am on their pre-release team making samples.
Stamp Addicts Makeing samples for their Create and Craft shows and pre-release
And now recently joined Whimsy's Stamps on the DT

The icing on the cake is I am about to be published in a craft mag one of my life time bucket wishes and I am very proud of this.

So on to my top 10 cards for 2011

This is one of my recent ones and I made this for Colour me Creative challenge I it is the first time I coloured gold colours 









to end my very first card I made on my imagine and to my shame the only one oops

So that is my top ten


I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow DT members over the year for their crafty Friendship and to the Owners of said blogs above.
I would also like to thank my followers for hanging in there with me when I had my op and for the lovely comments that you leave for me I really do appreciate them and enjoy reading them and hope you continue to follow into the New Year on my crafty journey
I would also like to thank the fellow bloggers who have helped me improve my photo skills and given me advice on how to improve my blog.
I would also like to thank the fellow bloggers who's blogs I admire and can only aspire to be for there friendship and inspiration to many to mention but thank you
I want to wish you all a Fab

Happy New Year
lots of love to your all



8 comments:

Juls said...

so fab to see a review of your work, thank you for all your inspiration, Cant wait to see what you make in 2012!

Hugs Juls

Heidi said...

Hallo wendy, These are all such beautiful cards, wishing you lots of great wishes for 2012. hugs heidix

Manuela said...

Hi Wendy how wonderful is review all your magic creations...
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lily Anuska said...

Wendy all your's cards look fantastic. I wishing you a Happy New Year. Lily Anuska

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Wendy...and thanks so much for all your links too :o)

wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

blw...your new pen holder will be finished on monday...and I love it :o)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous creations sweetie each one is so beautiful.

Happy new year hun, may the new year ahead surround you in lots of love, peace & happiness.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Daniele said...

what a stunning collection of cards Wendy
wishing you a Happy New Year
hugs and best wishes x

jo said...

Fab collection of cards, they're really lovely. Lots of good wishes to you and yours for the New Year.
Jo x