Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 16 December 2011

Little bit of gold Tilda



 Hi my crafty chicks kids all off for Christmas and I just have fresh food shopping to do then all done, a little bit of wrapping to do which I have been putting off because I hate it lol.  I am watching Mrs Brown Boys while I am doing my post and it is the funnest comedy I have ever seen can't wait for the Christmas special on Boxing day at 10.00 anyway enough of my chatter my card for today is a fabby magnolia image and used one of my new shaped card blanks from Craft work cards.

I coloured this little maggie in the following colours 

skin - E00 E11 E13
Hair - Black C1 C3 C5 C9
Cloths - YR23 Y15 Y11 E35
then polychromos pencils for shading in brown and sansador

The Design Paper is Magnolia and core'dinations white wash matted on to gold mirri card.  I added snow-tex around the edges of the card. The flowers I made my self using 5 cream flowers which I inked with goldy yellow chalk ink folded.  I then stuck them together ,then spritzed with glimmer mist and sprinkled glammour dust onto it shame the glitter doesn't show very well in the pic.


Dies - Marianne's Christmas tree
Ribbon - seam binding ribbon girl
Snow- tex - Ebay
sentiment - Whimsy stamps and ticket die whimsy stamps
gold embellishments - my stash
white gauze - hospital lol
Charm and chain - my stash 
gold gems - my stash

So there you go folks hope you like it.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge





16 comments:

Brook said...

Beautiful card. Love all the little extras you added as well. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

mags said...

Lovely card. The image is beautiful and love your flowers.
Magsx
x

Daniele said...

such a delightful card Wendy love the snow effect very realistic
hugs

Lily Anuska said...

Wow Wendy this is stuning. I love combination of gold and white and your's choice of black color for hair.Flowers are great. I saw tutorial for this daisy flowers but my didn't come out so good as your's. Hugs.

Mynnette said...

Oh my gosh, how simply amazing is this!!! It's STUNNING! :) LOVE all your detail--beautiful!

sarah-Jane said...

Stunning card, really beautiful. I love the colour. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
Sarah-Jane xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Wendy, WOW!!! Your card is stunning. You did a wonderful job with the gold, creams and white. Your embellishment are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Color Me creative. Love seeing your creations.
Hugs, Pat

Cathy Lee said...

Your Tilda is adorable, Wendy.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Tracey Brossart said...

Wow stunning! Amazing coloring and gorgeous color combo! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our 'Holly Jolly' challenge! Good Luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/FFF-DT xx

Renkata said...

wow , just wow this is some Gold-dreammy card.
Thnks for join us at CMC Copic challenge.

Lisa M said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the textures everywhere. :)

Teri said...

Just awesome hun! I love all your gorgeous embellies!!
Many thanks for playing along with the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck with the draw.
Happy Christmas!
Teri xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the white and gold, and all your details are perfect! Hugs Juls

Sandie said...

Such a beautiful card. Your gold colouring is wonderful. Love all the layering and detailing!

Thanks for joining us at CMC Copic Challenge this time and good luck. xx

charlene said...

This card is just stunning I love everything about it ! Thanks for playing along with us at CMC Challenge
Hugs

Jenn said...

Hi Wendy! What a beautiful card. I love all the fun details! Great eye candy. You coloring is just fabulous!

Thanks for playing along with us at CMC! Please join us again soon!

Jenn