Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 8 December 2011

lili in Pink

Hi my Jolly crafty friends well here I am tonight to post another card I am blogging this while I am about to watch Vicar of Dibly you know the one where she eats about 5 Christmas dinners classic Christmas comedy love it
So on to my card today I have made a card for the lili of the valley challenge and very sadly this going to be there last challenge gutted or what I have love there challenges and won it once lucky me.  But fear not the Design team is going to open another challenge blog still following the lili of the valley theme.
There challenge this week is pink Silver and white
here is my take on the theme
Sorry about the quality of the pic but like I have said before nightmare taking pics in the dark but think I have lighten this one to much. I coloured this image with copics and mounted onto pink then silver card. I added a Dotty white circle card mounted onto pink card and place it under the picture, the DP is my Mr Tim H and his shabby chic 12 x 12 paper pad.
The flowers are from mulberry crafts arrived today in fact. I sprayed with glimmer mist and sprinkled with fine glitter I also added a strip of gathered lace to the right side of card and then a string of pink tiny pearls on top.
the Vine is from Mariannes die cut out in silver mirror card

the sentiment is from Cuddly buddly and the pink pink is from the ribbon girl as it the ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge

8 comments:

sarah-Jane said...

Very pretty. I love the colours and all the pretty embellishments.
Sarah-Jane xx

Daniele said...

another divine card Wendy, love the sugary colours
hugs

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely stunning its so pretty & I love the touches of silver & of course the image is just gorgeous!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

so so pretty!!!! Hugs Juls

jo said...

Just beautiful!
Jo x

Jacee said...

So pretty Wendy, a truly gorgeous creation!!
Hugs Jacee

Lena Katrine said...

Fabolous creation!!! Thanks for playing along with us at our last challenge at LOTV!
Hugs, Lena Katrine