Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 17 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Hi folks hope you are having a good weekend I took Toby to see Alvin and the C
hipmunks shipwrecked he loved it I fell asleep lol never mind as long as he liked it. So onto today's card I think this is my last Christmas card for this yr


I used one of last yrs Christmas maggies and coloured her with copics
skin - E13 E11 E00
Cloths - R29 R24 R22 R20 W5
Hair E31 E33 E35 E37
Tree G20 G21 G24 G28
I put some glamour dust on her coat cuffs and rim of hat for that little bit of Christmasy bling. The Design paper is from a HOTP pad I had from last yr but never used.
The die are Mariannes and spellbinders
The ribbon is from my stash and the flowers are from mulberry crafts.
Tim Holtzs fence die
I added snow-tex to the fence and lamp post dies then a bit to the top corners of the matted image.

I used black polychromos pencils and blended with sansador for the shadows.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

 

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Totally gorgeous - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

Daniele said...

another stunning card
hugs

mags said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Love the image and the mock snow effect if geogeous.
Mags
x

Doreen said...

What a simply stunning card Wendy.xxx

Marlies said...

Wauw what a gorgeous card Wendy! Lovely scene and gorgeous colouring!! hugs, Marlies

jo said...

Wow, gorgeous card and that sounds like my kind of film zzzzzz!
Jo x

Delphine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Wendy! So much to look at, and I love the snow! Hugs Delphine xx

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Love all the snowy details! Hugs Juls

Faith A said...

Amazing cards love them all.