Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 2 December 2011

Here are some cards I made for Stamp Addicts and there new Ballerina Stamps available here

My first Card

These card are very simple, to show case the stamps,
I used black embossing powder on this card and a black and white theme punched out with a spellbinders nesties and some glitter garland ribbon from my stash.



I used Gold embossing powder on this card and made a round scolloped easel card.
with some gold ribbon from my stash and sentiments from the stamp plate.


with this card I stamped pink distress inks and then masked the dress and sprayed with spray and sparkle although it is hard to see the sparkle it is there the flowers and leaves are punches and the die is a marianne die. The ribbon is from my stash the sentiment is from the stamp plate.


for this card I used silver embossing powder and lots of lace to give a vintage look with the grey lacy paper
the feather ribbon and sentiment is from my stash.


for this card I used a blending tool with lots of distress inks and glimmer mist to make my own background on the card I used the sentiment stamp as part of the background, the ribbon is from my stash.
So there you go hope you like these.



4 comments:

jo said...

Wow! Every card is stunning.
Jo x

Vicky said...

WOW........sweetie these are all stunning, love them all shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

mags said...

These cards are stunning and the stamps have been showcased beautifully.
Mags
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all so pretty, love the black and white one and the brown and cream easel is gorgeous
Lindsay xx