Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Gold Cream and white Altered box

Hi all well today I have had another play and decided to change a white box that came it a storage desk pack from The range it constisted of a A4 size box a desk caddi a note box and a long pencil type box you know the type I mean I am already using all of apart from the pencil box it has been lying around empty for ages, so I decided instead of making a card I would decorate this box and here it is 

I used a maggie image from one of last yrs collection sorry dont know what it is called I coloured her in copics in cream and lilac I matted the box with gold Mirri card then added some DP which is also magnolia paper I inked the boxes edges with distress ink the poinsettia shaped flowers I made myself out of a punch then ink the petals with yellow distress ink to give it a sort of gold look I added some small gold beads to the middle of the flowers I made the flowers are a mixture from my stash and mulberry crafts.  I added a touch of tulle from Crafts u love in cream some cream ribbon, from the ribbon girl.


Around the box I also matted gold Mirri and DP then added some cream satin ribbon from mulberry crafts and then some cream lace from my stash I added some flowers to the sides and then some gold gems. Then some punched leaves with a Martha Stewart punch.

 
I had a nightmare photographing this box, its not as easy as taking a picture of a card to get a good picture and to do it justice

Front of box
This is another one of the flowers I made 


Mash up of image 

I used a Marianne die to cut a frame then added the image
the vine is also a Marianne die.

so there you go I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Colour me Creative challenge ... Gold Cream and white







6 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is soooo incredibly beautiful I absolutely love the colour its gorgeous & the image is fabulous hun. This def has the WOW factor hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Chris x said...

Wow Wendy! This is a work of art,beautiful.
Hugs n' smiles
Chris x

Patricia St Martin said...

OMG this is awesome. Love your project it sure turned out wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Color me Creative. I love seeing your creations.
Hugs, Pat

Brook said...

Wonderful project and so prett. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Michele Spera said...

What a beautiful project! Love the added embellishments:-) Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
Michele

Marie Gamber said...

Beautifully done! The gift box is gorgeous,
Hugs,
Marie