Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 27 November 2011

Wee stamp

Hi alI here is another card for you I made this card with the Colour me Creative challenge in mind different hair Colours so punky looking hair
I used fabby wee stamp called Heidi

She is very cute and you guessed it in pink lol I have coloured the image with Copics and mounted the image onto one of my new Marianne creatables dies I got from Cuddly Buddly. The disign papers are from a combo of nitwits papers and Bearlymine papers The ribbon is from Hobby Craft and the lacy ribbon flower I got from Paper Arts craft shop it comes in a long strip and is lush.

I love the colouring combo of pink, or blue with a creamy brown its my fave colours


Mash up of card
I used the whimsey banner die in white card and pink DP paper the sentiment is also a whimsey stamp and die which I love. The pearls, pink straw head, and diamond gems are all from my stash.


Another mash up of card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Colour Me Creative challenge ... multi coloured  hair




15 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! i love this soooo much,what a sweetie she is and the colours/detail are just perfect-really pretty card.
hugs Lou.xx

Daniele said...

what a stunning card Wendy, love the coloured hair, lots of scrummy details
hugs

shells-crafts said...

gorgeous. love the edging to the bunting. x

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Renkata said...

Wow Wendy,
she look so chic with this colours of her hair.
Gorgeous card.
Thanks for join us at CMC Copic challenge.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, love the way you have coloured her in and the pink hair looks fab, the bunting, the bow and the pearls are beautiful too, love it
Lindsay xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Stunning .. love the the colours and the image is just too cute.

Jayne
x

Dana said...

Wendy this is so adorable. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at CMC.

Hazel said...

Wowzers my second visit to your blog tonight. I think your colouring of the is girls is just spot on. Loving your colour choice for her hair it really suits her. Thanks for joining us at Color me copic,
Hugs
H xx

Marie Gamber said...

You did a fabulous job on this challenge! Love the hair!
Hugs,
Marie, CMC Dt.

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is just the cutest!! I love the way you did the hair color. Thank you for joining us at CMC.

Sandie said...

What a beautiful card. So pretty and feminine! Stunning colouring

Thank you for joining us at CMC this time and good luck. xx

Ruby said...

Gorgeous card! I love your colouring, the colours you've chosen, all the detail. Fabulous job! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Color Me Creative!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous colouring!
Sarah

Hazel said...

Oh Wendy, you have done such a wonderful job on the multi coloured hair challenge. You have also embellished this card perfectly,Congrats on the GDT post
Hugs
H xx