Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 28 November 2011

Trim the tree

Hi all happy Monday folks, I know its a bit late in the day but just wanted to get this card posted, to be honest I am not sure about this card I wanted to use not traditional colours which I did but I went a bit mad with the bling on it not that is shows up much on the card and the pic I took makes it look orange when in fact is a soft peach but hey here it is.

I coloured this with copics and polychromos pencils blended with sansador, the DP is from Bearlymine I used my new EK Success down the side of the mounted image I have tried to make the flower that it is suppose to make but failed need more practice but decided to use it anyway I added peach stickles to the end not sure about the effect but once it was on couldnt take it off so left it I then added on the a fine string of pastel peach pearls.

I love this image and would love to have a hat and coat like hers but dont think I would look as cute lol.

The poinsettias are marianne dies punched in the same DP as the card and so is the mistletoe die I then added stickles to them and a peach rose with bling on it. To the centres of the poinsettias  I added a peach pearl.
Down the right side of the card although it is a bit hard to see them as they are clear glittery gems.
like I said lots of bling


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lili of the Valley ... Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes Craft ... Anything Christmas Use pearls
Craft your passion challenge ... Tis the season/holiday or winter them
Hooked on Craft ... WinterWonderland
the Cutie Pie Challange ... Pastel Christmas
Paper Sundaes ... Winter Wonderland
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ... Anything Christmas

11 comments:

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful. I really love the colour scheme.


Jayne
x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Just love your trim the tree card and the pretty flowers in pink and peach are lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Wendy. This has to be one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen. I love every stunning detail. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges.
Hugs Jackie

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Wendy and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Shannin said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the darling image you used and all the details on your card are amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with our "Tis the Season" challenge at Craft Your passion Challenges this week. I hope you have a wonderful day and good luck.

Shannin :)

Jacee said...

such a pretty card Wendy, wonderful work, you've done an amazing job on this!
Hugs Jacee

Céline said...

amazing card, love all the embellies and sparkle
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

Katarina said...

Good grief this card is GORGEOUS! I adore the colors you've used. Thanks for playing along with us in the LOTV challenge!

Jenny said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Emma H said...

ooh, gorgeous! Love your wonderful holiday card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe crafts ♥