Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 12 November 2011

Sugar Nellie Fairy



Hi happy Saturday to you all, as I can't make a card at the moment I have decided to show you some images that I had already coloured and photographed just havent made them up yet, I like to sit in bed watch tv with a glass of vino and some nibbles and colour lol it my idea of a good night think maybe I need to get out more. Anyway I didnt want my blog to get boring with out some new posts so the best way I thought was to as least show some images that will be made into cards when my hand is better.

So for my first one I coloured this fab Sugar Nellie image these are some of my fav stamps at the moment I will try to add what colours I used but wont be able to remember them all as some images I have had coloured for a while.


I coloured her with pro-makers  and copics
Skin - copics E13, E11 E00
Dress and wings - ivory, Blossom, Fascia Pink and a tiny bit of mulberry for the darkest areas
Hair - cocoa, caramel, sandstone
The rabbit - I used copics c5, c3, c0

I love using the ivory and two other colours mix it gives such a fab effect cant wait to make her into a card with maybe lots of cream and lilac flowers what do you think
so there you go, that's today's pop back tomorrow for another image.


3 comments:

Hlora said...

Ahh this is so sweet... I love her cute smile and the fab paper and layout. It is adorable ;)

Vicky said...

Such pretty colours for this most adorable image Wendy....and I hope your hand isn't feeling to sore either hun...

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

Wendy sweetie this is my idea of a good night too hun except mine is with cups of tea instead lol.....now who needs to get out more lol.
This is gorgeous hunni I love these fairies, actually I love all fantasy images with wings lol. Your colouring is fabulous hun. Hope your hand gets better real soon.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx