Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Stamp Addicts new release stamps



Hi folks today I have for you the cards I made to be shown on the Create and craft show that was aired saturday I know it has gone but the stamps are still new and available on the stamp addicts shop

The first set I used is called
Ellie and Rhino 
available here

 This image I paper pieced 

 I coloured this image with promarkers


This image I paper pieced and then layered them so they looked like they where sitting together

I again paper pieced this image to.

very simple cards but gorgeous stamps and fab to use.

the Second Stamp set I used is called simply Ants available here.

 I coloured this image with promarkers

This card is a half easil card and I coloured with Sukura pens

On this card I used embossing folders and core'dinations and coloured him with promakers 
again very simple cards.


1 comment:

Daniele said...

great card love the paper piecing
hugs