Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Simply Adorables Lizzie


Hi folks happy Saturday to you all, here is a card I made yesterday just because I fancied it. I got this image amongst some others lol, I bought from funky Kits to be honest I wasn't sure how I was going to colour this image, as I have never coloured a digi image like this before with so much shading done on it, but hey I gave it a go.

Quite please how it turned out in the end 
I used copics to colour her in greyish plum colours 
dress : V91, V93, V 95, V99
Skin : E000, E00, E11
Hait : E25, E31, E50
I also used a dark purple and dark brown  polychromos pencil blending with sansador
the DP's are a combo of bits from my scrap box and a new sheet of magnolia paper.  I sewed all around the edges with zigzag stitching on my sewing machine in white cotton.

I am going to give credit to my crafty blog friend 
Vicky her blog is here and it is fab she has been doing her pics like this and I love them so much I started to have a play around in my Photoscape program for how do it and managed to come up with the above so thanks Vicky for a fabby blog and hope you don't mind me snagging your idea, hun.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Alphabet challenge Blog ... V for Vibrant (hope I did that)
Moving along with the times ... Ribbons and Bow
PaperCrafting Journey ... Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss ... Sparkle

10 comments:

jo said...

Wow, that's fantastic! Gorgeous card and lovely colours!
Jo x

Lily Anuska said...

Very beautiful card. I love image and colors. Hugs.

Sue said...

Wow! This is stunning Wendy - beautiful image and colouring and the papers and flowers are gorgeous. Love the stitching and delish bow - really pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Pami said...

Beautiful card Wendy, my favourite colours. The ribbon and flowers are fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful. Love all those Purples.

Jayne
x

Sonia said...

Hello Wendy!!
Wow!Wow!!
Stunning Wendy, super very pretty image, great coloring and papers and flowers are tottaly gorgeous.
Love every detail.
Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge blog this week. Good Luck!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is just gorgeous. Such superb colouring. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week.

Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

Sharon said...

Thank you for joining our *Sparkle* challenge at TG this week. Your card is absolutely amazing. Just love those colours you've selected. Superb colouring skills. hugs Sharon

DesignerDiva said...

Stunning colouring Wendy - I don't think I dare try one of these gorgeous images!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Debs 'Ribbons & Bows' and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

craftymum said...

A great "sparkle" card. Thank you for joining us at TG this week.I hope you will play along again next week.

Sarah x

p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog when I reach 300 followers