Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 26 November 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge Christmas Fairys and my recovery spends


  Hi all I wasn't sure if I would be well enough to make my challenge cards this week so have decided to take it easy and ease my hand back into it lol I don't like not being able to craft, I did make up for it and had a little shopping spree like I said I would pictures at bottom of post of my recovery spending lol.
But first my challenge card for this week over at,
One Stop Craft Challenge and this week the theme is Christmas Fairy's

This week we are sponsered by 
One Stitch At A Time and here is my card using a Christmas Fairy image provided for us to use she is fab

I have coloured her with Spetrum Noir pens (badly I am afraid) it will improve as my hand improves. I glittered her wings and hat with fine glammor dust.  The flowers I made out of the new mariannes craftables dies which was one of my spends they are gorg I inked them with Distress inks one of the limited addition colours winter another of my spends lol. I spritzed them with diamond glimmer mist and scrunched them, added a diamond brad to the middle. The leaves are a punch cant remember the name will add.
The Design paper is new from Nitwits available here it is called Holiday Charm too and is it stunning love it the smaller flowers are from my stash.

The Senitment is from Cuddly Buddly available here and I inked this with the same winter distress inks



6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Scrummy stash hun, well worth all the pain I'd say lololol!!

Gorgeous card, love the colour & the image is one of my favourite Stitchy ones!

Hugs Shell xx

Ani said...

I just love you card! It's gorgeous! I'm so happy that I'm joining your DT at OSCC!
Hugs, Ani

shells-crafts said...

hi wendy. hope your feeling better. just wandering if you had posted my blog candy as it hasnt arrived. dont worry if your poorly, just didn't want it to be lost in the post. take care. x

Vicky said...

WOW....sweetie this is gorgeous & I'm sorry but I think your colouring is fabulous....it really is I love the colours. Those flowers are awesome I love 'em.
Good for you on your spends hun very well deserved I would say its the least you deserve hun. My new LOTV have just arrived today, I held off for as long as I coould but I'm just weak feeble me lol.........

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Enjoy your crafting hun

Daniele said...

wow thats a serious amount of delish stash you've got there to play with, hope the hand gets better real soon so you can play with them
hugs

Heidi said...

hope the hand gets better and better, your card is beautiful and your stash, wow about covers it. I think you will have lots of fun with it all,. hugs heidi x