Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Teddy Bea Dancying on ice

Hi folks today I decided to play with a Teddy Bea image I wanted to have a white on white theme but ended up with a ice blue on white theme instead but quite like the look of it shame the photo doesnt show up the bling of the ice glitter card I used but hey hope you like it.
the picture looks like pastel green but it is in fact and icy pale blue colour it is a nightmare to take descent pics at the moment grrr! I coloured this fab image with my copics and used mostly N greys and a touch of B000 B00 B04 I wanted the outfit to have a white look about it but didn't want it to look flat.
Design paper is Bearly Mine, Core'dinations, glitter paper in ice blue
Dies Spellbinders and Marianne
Gems and flower spray I made out of my own stash.


sideways view

Mash up of Card
I love this image


mash up 2 I hope you like my card 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Teddy Bo Challenge ... A White Christmas
The paper Shelter ... Anything goes


10 comments:

Jill said...

Stunning card Wendy!
Your pale blue and white card looks fantastic and the design on your card is wonderful. Your colouring of Bea is simply beautiful, wow!
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time!
Hugs, jill

mags said...

Beautiful card Wendy. The image has been coloured beautifully and you have achieved the look you wanted.
Mags
x

Jacee said...

Love this one Wendy, gorgeous image coloured beautifully and the ice blue is gorgeous!
Hugs Jacee

Padster said...

Oh wow - gorgeous - love the flowers - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Rosietoes said...

Wonderful colouring and gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Maritha said...

Really stunning card dear!! LOVELY with all that blue! =)

Thaks for joining us at TeddyBo this week

Hugs Maritha

Kathy said...

WOW that is a beautiful card!!! I love the ice blue on white and your image is colored to perfection!! Love all the details too! Thanks so much for joining us!
:)Kathy

Liz, said...

This is one cool card, your colouring is amazing,

Liz x

Clairebears said...

Oh wow this is stunning! I love your colouring and all the detail :0)

Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo :0)

Love Clairebears x

Hazel said...

Wow this is amazing, not only have you coloured Bea beautifully but you have embellished the card to perfection. Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo for our white Christmas challenge and good luck,
Hugs
H xx