Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Out of action having op



Hi folks I just wanted to let you know I will not be about for a while just in case anyone misses me, I am having an op on my Carpal Tunnel and will be out of action for a while. I have informed my DT and have schedule Cuddly Buddlys DT card for this Friday as I have already done this, but after that I wont be available. I will be having withdrawal Symptoms by the time I am able to use my hand again it is my right hand they are doing first so will have to makeup for it by having a craft spend on goodies to use after. I will try to type left handed and give update. Doc says between 2 to 6 weeks for recovery hope it is the 2 week option I am bit anemic to but that is been sorted

hugs to you all will see you when I am back next week with left handed post

8 comments:

LaJanette said...

Good luck on the op and I hope you recover fast!

Take care:0)

Hugs;
Janette

jo said...

Hi Wendy
Best wishes to you - lets hope the next week flies past and you'll soon be back at your desk!
Take care
Jo x

Vicky said...

Hope the Op goes well sweetie...and take care....

big hugs Vicky xx

Heidi said...

Hallo Wendy, hope all goes well with ops and you don't get too withdrawn, I guess you'll get a lot of browsing done on the craft sites if nothing else. Hugs heidi x

shells-crafts said...

best of luck wendy. take care, x

Ruthie said...

Hope the op goes as it should do and you recover quickly. Thought I would just pop over and say Hi - I see that you have signed up for the crafty weekend...YAY! We had such a blast last time!

Recover soonx

Rx

Mary J said...

Oh Wendy, I hope everything goes well and look forward to when you are back honey!

Take care!

{hugs}

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hay hun, thank for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to meet you next year....this years was such good fun, I havent laughed that much in a long time it was fab & I am so excited about next year!

I hope your feeling better after your op hun
huge hugs shell xx